This blog post is not based on something that I have read or heard. I am citing my real life experience.
By nature, I never really bothered if I get what I want but that doesn't mean I have no desires. I am a pretty ordinary woman like you with hundreds of silly desires but somehow I found out that they are related to my long term wishes.
I got everything I wanted ever since I married.
* I wanted to excel in Mathematics; I did.
* I wanted to study and earn a few degrees; I hold M.Sc, M.Ed, M.Phil degrees.
* I wanted to teach; I do.
* I wanted a business minded husband; I have.
* I wanted a huge house; I have.
* I wanted a son; I have.
* I wanted to sleep a lot; I do.
* I wanted to work from home; I work from home now.
* I wanted to go to Himalayas; I went.
No miracle, no prayers, no special meditation made all these possible.
You ask, "THEN HOW?"
Please know that I am not bragging. I sincerely want to share with you the one natural law of Universe.
" When you want something, but can live by without having it, you have upped the odds of having it".
This rule works for all dear; no exceptions!