Saturday, June 16, 2012

Instant healing through YUEN method.

YUEN method of healing yourself instantly is new to me. I have experienced instant (almost) healing of physical ailments simply handing over the issue to God and he takes of the rest.

I am a Reiki master but it did not work for me. I have faith in God's abilities to cure me than mine.

YUEN method: 
Well, brace yourself. Yuen method is basically a non-touch method that involves applied Kinesthetics  and quantum physics with which the imbalances of energy in your body is identified and correct them.

These kinds of energy healing generally won't yield permanent solutions. We as human beings would quickly forget the lessons learnt and would given to provocations.

I think a live demonstration of Yuen method healing can fill you up your curiosity.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: