Thursday, February 10, 2011

The case is on!

My sister-in-law emailed me yesterday that she finally acceded to the persuasion of the Austin Personal Injury Attorney and the case is on through the trial date is not yet announced.

I knew she got a worthy legal case to contend when she told me of her experience with the Cryotherapy gadget that she bought a few months back. She told me that neither the device nor her doctor warned her of harmful side effects if she uses the equipment in utter cold conditions.

Her neighbor briefed her about the usefulness of product liability claims and directed her to the legal firm of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath, expert in personal injury and auto accident law.

I don’t know how she is going to bear the mental pressures of long legal battle. I will pray for a quick resolution.

BTW, please make a note of the address and phone number of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath. It might be handy for future needs.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: