My previous post titled, "Simplest block for law of attraction" just received a comment from a blogger who blogs on Lucid Dreaming. Visit the URL: http://lucid-dream-guide.blogspot.com/
As you may be probably aware of, lucid dreaming is the act of dreaming where you, the dreamer knows that you are dreaming. It sounds simple bit not actually so. We all realize that we have had a dream only after we are awake.
So, what is the use in knowing that you are dreaming during the dream itself?
* Is it possible to deliberately indulge in lucid dreaming?
* Is lucid dreaming a self growth tool?
* Can we get what we want through lucid dreams?
* Is there a psychological implication with respect to lucid dreaming?
* Is lucid dreaming called conscious dreaming? If so, can we control or rewrite our subconscious mind?
I read somewhere that in lucid dreaming, we act as an observer of our own dreams as if watching a movie. Thrilling-isn't it?
Here are very basic things we can achieve through lucid dreaming:
* We can chat with our heroes like Einstein and Socrates
* We can develop new skills
* We can eliminate fears
* Experience a satisfying sexual relationship
Control your dreams by learning the art of Lucid Dreaming.