Friday, October 01, 2010

What is eft?

This picture depicts the seven major Chakras w...The Reiki Master Course class room was cool when I entered. About 75 eager faces looked up at me. I smiled back and slowly walked down the aisle to find a seat. The class room broke out in laughter. They all imagined that I am the guest speaker because of my age!

Oh no, I am only student of Reiki. I never miss an opportunity to take training on spiritual healing courses. As they, I am a jack having mastered none.

I know a bit of EFT (emotional freedom technique), distance reiki, crystal therapy, energy healing methods, chakra healing to live a life of top class health etc.

My business card said all these. A lady who sat next to me tentatively asked me, what is eft?

Seeing her naivete, I boldly launched myself into explaining the origin of eft, how it is beneficial as the best healing method by tapping and anyone can learn to be a master of EFT quickly.

Actually, I have more faith in the seven chakras in our body, why they are closed and how, opening them through reiki can pave way to live the life a hyper energetic person till death.

But EFT is much simpler to learn to heal self and others.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: