Friday, January 01, 2010

Why haven't you attracted the money you want?

Ask someone like me who firmly believes in the law of attraction, "Why haven't you attracted the money you want?" and the reply will be definitely "I don't know, can you tell me the answer?".

Consciously I may be practicing the law of attraction and would have seen some results in other areas of life but still I am not happy with the results when it comes to attracting money.

Why?

I have some limiting beliefs about money hidden safely in my subconscious mind. It is the case with all those who are not happy financially.

How to clear these limiting beliefs?

Do I have to meditate?
Do I have to pray?
Do I have to do penance in a forest?
Do I have to consult a hypnotist?

No! I don't have to do none of the above.

All I need to do is to listen to the Clearing for Money audio for a few minutes each day.

Visit the link to learn more!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: