Saturday, February 28, 2009

I don’t like to let go.

“Treat anger like gold; spend it wisely or not at all”. This is a proverb that I use. I neither spend my anger nor the gold that I buy from time to time.

I am very possessive about my gold coins collection. Like many Americans, Monex is my only authentic source to buy gold. Monex prides itself on offering the best American Eagle gold coins.


As ever, the beauty of a gold bar lies in its proven ability to diversify investments, protect wealth and preserve one’s purchasing power. But I never tested it-its purchasing power I mean.

There was a temptation for me on Feb 17th when the price of gold had shot up by $29 per ounce. I could have made a few hundreds of dollar by selling a part of my holding.

But I restrained myself. I don’t like to let go of my gold.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: