Monday, January 05, 2009

Why something negative happens?

After reading several book on the laws of Universe and after listening to Velukudi Krishnan's discourse, my mind is prepared by my creator in such a way that whatever happens is for good only.

When something something in my life experience which I or other members of the family look upon it as not expected and call it negative, I am beginning to see it as an indication that something is better is going to happen and that I am being prepared.

In my creator's point of view, the generally viewed condition as negative is positive to Him. This means to make place for the positive, the negative appears first. I am being prepared to accept whatever is given to me with gratitude.

This is a natural law of displacement-don't you think so?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: