Thursday, January 15, 2009

Michael Phelps is not Sachin Tendulkar.

Just tell me, what is the use of asking for a limo when you hardly can afford the gas for it?
Why people desire a mansion when they even can't think of maintaining it?

That is why their desires which are not in alignment with their needs don't become real. They simple are not a match with their desires.

Just because someone has something, it is not necessary that you also should have the same thing-right? This eye opener is from my friend Laurie Brenner. After reading her ebook, I realized that I never wanted anything that I really didn't require.

I don't have a car and I don't intend to buy one because I really don't need it. I work at home. I am too busy to go out. I hire a car when I step out of my house rarely.

Remember, not everything that you desire is right for you! A cricketer will never want to win the Olympic gold medal in swimming if he is afraid of water. Similarly, Michael Phelps can't emulate Sachin Tendulkar.

Law of Attraction works but to use it, realize who you are.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: