Monday, July 21, 2008

The silence speaks!

I just read a lovely, thought provoking blog post titles, "An interview with silence".

This reminds me to tell you that all sounds rise from silence and end at silence. In short, the silence enables the sound to be.

Now, getting back to the subject, the article is very well conceived and interesting to read without having the need to skip in between. I adore silence and worship it in fact. Whenever I read an article about silence, either offline or online, I share it here.

I quote a small piece:
"Well, silence is the absence of sound, every time I say there is silence I know about your presence, but I can’t really feel you, because no sound is the negation of perception. For me you don’t really exist, only sound is real".

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

franx said...

Great post and I agree with it