Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Place an order on the Universe.

Name now just about anything you wish at this exact moment-a particular book, an up gradation for your desk top, a first class flight ticket to Hawaii, a second car for you just to show around that you are rich- just write here anything and I will guide you how to order this from the Universe.

I am not pulling your leg nor I am wasting your precious time. I am passing on valuable information to you that you don't find it easily in the Internet.

Bradely Thomson, the world's most experienced manifestation expert and creator of subliminal power says he has been working with what he calls Cosmic Ordering for over 15 years. He says whatever you order from the cosmic will be door delivered within days.

I request you to keep your mind open for a few minutes, yes, just a few more minutes and then decide your action. You won't lose anything but for those few minutes-right?

Noel Edmonds, the TV show creator and the author of "Deal or No Deal" says this:
"Cosmic ordering works! I said I wanted a hit TV show. It had to be something my girls would watch - and I wanted it by October. I got the call about Deal or No Deal in August. It's spooky."

If it works for him, why not for you and I? It should and I have faith-absolute faith in Bradeley Thompson.

Sure, I have no feedback to give you as I am yet to buy this. At present I have no cash but I intend to read this one day.

Cosmic Ordering works.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: