Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Regency Beauty Institute offers…

Being one of the very few woman executives in a transportation company, my relative in Austin, Texas is always complaining about the constant need to be on the move. Though she is physically fit, I suppose it takes a heavy mental toll.

Recently, she emailed me with a unique problem. The outer air is doing a lot of damages to her hair and she didn’t know whom to approach for help. I promised her that I will locate proper help in Austin itself.

Yes, I found about Regency Beauty Institute located in three places in Texas and Austin is one among them. It was founded more than 50 years ago in Minneapolis but now has grown to 30 campuses in 9 states in the U.S.

Since their students are given high tech training in all aspects of beautifying, they are in good demand in salons and cruise ships. Many students set up their own beauty salons and some even establish hair school in their area.

I told my relative to approach Regency located at East Ben White Boulevard, Austin. She could even get a discount. Yes, students provide high-quality, discounted salon services to the public under expert faculty supervision. In fact this is part of their training.

For more information, visit www.regencybeauty.com and contact Kim Radetzki-Brosdahl, Vice President, Marketing.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: