Monday, February 25, 2008

The best way to be cheerful always.

The best way to be cheerful always is by staying cheerful, thats all.smile

Hey, don't get mad at me! What I wrote above is what I practice. And let me assure you that it is paying off. Do you want to know what is meant by 'paying off'? People say that my face is glowing! And I too feel that even without looking at the mirror.

More glaring proofs:
I am sought after
My cheery mood becomes contagious and I could see the results immediately
I am working efficiently
My creativity is appreciated
I feel my spiritual guides are helping me in many ways
I do not feel any shortage
I sleep peacefully.

What more can I ask for?

Tips for staying cheerful:
* When a thought pops up, ask yourself if it concerns something of your past. Is it something you don't like to relive and relish? If so, affirm that "my past experience is no indicator to my today's living; today is another day and I see success only at the end of the day; thank you God".

* When a thought pops up, ask yourself if it concerns something about your future. If so, remind yourself that you will cope up with it when you actually face it.

Read this below and ask yourself if it makes sense to you.
* Whatever happened in the past has happened now.
*Whatever is going to happen in the future is going to happen now.

I am honestly sharing my experience with you in this blog post. I have tasted the bliss and cheer by remaining now; by being in the 'NOW'.

I thank Eckhart Tolle for this change in me that is brought about by his master piece "The Power of Now-a guide to spiritual enlightenment"
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: