Thursday, February 21, 2008

My favorite outlet to buy gold.

“Who are you to disagree with World Gold Council?”-asked a novice but veteran investor when I said that I didn’t agree with the World Gold Council’s report that the gold industry’s contribution to the society in under developed countries is less understood and often misrepresented.

Why not, can’t an individual have any liberty to voice her opinion without hurting anyone? After all, it is an economic issue!

The reason for my outburst was a dispute between me and the veteran investor over the advantages of gold production to the nation over all and to the upliftment of the specific region of gold production.

Oh well, let me not bore you with international gold policies; let me stick to the advantage of investing in gold at present.

To buy gold, I believe there need not be any special occasion; one can buy gold at any time of the year irrespective of market conditions.

There are several ways to buy gold and also there are several outlets to buy gold from. My all time favorite is Monex, the number one dealer of precious metals in the U.S.

Through Monex Deposit Company (MDC) you can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: