Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The success behind direct marketing.

An online contact of mine is a lady doctor. She is a pediatrician. She serves economically deprived children in villages. She sought my help to earn something extra as a second income since she is not earning much in her service oriented profession.

I taught her some basics of affiliate marketing. For more than 4 months, she did not contact me. Three days before she called me suddenly and happily informed me that my coaching paid off and she now makes a steady income though affiliate marketing.

Frankly, I was surprised because, during my nine years of internet marketing, I earned only a handful of dollars through affiliate marketing. I never could get it going as I desired. I asked my friend some more details. She told me that she is into direct marketing in a big way and Martin Worldwide’s Responsecom literally making her all the money.

Yes, I have heard about Martin Worldwide as one of the leading lists brokers in the Internet and their mailing list is a multi-dimensional database that offers extreme versatility and over 100 demographic and psychographic selects.

Chip Matthews, Client Relationship Manager for Martin Worldwide says that “ResponseCom™ is the result of decades of tracking, compiling, and optimizing data merged into one vast database of proven direct mail responders. As a result, our clients have experienced higher response rates, profitability, and new business opportunities.”

So far, I have been focusing only on the known marketing methods and now, I know exactly what I should do.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: