Friday, August 24, 2007

Free tutorial on thought control.

I think I have learnt the art of monitoring my thoughts to some extant. I know I have long way to go but I am learning daily.

I am helped by various books on how to control the thoughts and turn them to attract the desires.
I can nae quite a few authors that includes Christopher Westra, Laurie Benner, Wayne Dyer and Napoleon Hill.

Here is one more e-book that is offered free of cost. You go to about.com to download this e-book or simply click here.

It is written by Swami Sivananda and it tells you how to control your mind, enhance your concentration, focus your thoughts and direct it the way you want.

About.com says, "Students, grown-ups, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, seekers of Truth and lovers of God—all can find in the pages of this book plenty of specific guidance for thought-culture and thought power and for living a positive, dynamic, rich, triumphant and joyous life. It is useful for self-culture, self-knowledge, acquisition of the power of personality and success in life".
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: