Thursday, July 19, 2007

PPP hired me.

When I first started this blog in 2006, I had this urge to tell the world what I read everyday about spirituality. The Law of Attraction was working at its peak then in my life. I laid my hands on books of immense value to every one in field of self development.

At the same time, I thought I can earn some cash through adsense but what I earned was a fistful of cents only. (Smile)

Then I came to know about Pay Per Post (PPP) in just a few days after they launched. I was terribly excited at the opportunity of getting paid by an organization to blog about their clients’ products and services. This meant a long term opportunity to me.

My blog was approved in 7 days time. But the first opportunity came along only after a month. Since then, they approved two more blogs of mine.

Many new comers to PPP may take some of their features for granted but since I am with them since the beginning, I happen to be a witness to all their enhanced features that are proving to be advantageous to bloggers who are onto blog marketing full time.

Thanks to PPP, now I can claim that I am a full time blogger. While doing all those assignments for PPP, the knowledge I gained is worth much more than what PPP paid me.

PPP is preparing me to write a book of knowledge in fact. I love to communicate and again PPP forum helped me to develop some meaningful relationships with their bloggers
across the globe.




Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: