Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zen alarm clock.


Yes, this is one product that I need it. I wake up at 4.30 AM because my first batch of classes start at 5.30 AM.

I am a deep sleeper but my husband sleeps only an hour or two in the night. So, he never needed an alarm. In fact, several times, he acts as my alarm clock as I miss the alarm sound conveniently.

This precision timepiece can be programmed to countdown to zero and chime, or to strike its chime repeatedly at any set interval. In the alarm clock or countdown timer modes, the Clock's chime gradually increases through a pre-programmed 10 minute progression (shown on the right). It can also be set to chime once every hour on the hour as a 'mindfulness chime.'

All Digital Zen Clocks include a 30 page booklet detailing their many uses and their harmonic design. All Now & Zen products are designed in Boulder, Colorado, and made in Shen Zhen, China; they include a 1 year warranty and our 30 day money-back guarantee.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: