Monday, July 16, 2007

Herbal flavored Hookah.

Do you know that India has more Hookah users than any other country in the world?

This news surprised me even. I have not seen one smoking a Hookah since my childhood days when it was widely used in villages.

But today, the trend is that many youth have taken a fancy to Hookah. I heard that there are several clubs and coffee shops (such as Cafe Coffee Day) in India offering a variety of Hookah.

I read in History books that the use of Hookahs from ancient times in India was not only a custom, but a matter of prestige. Have our modern day youths turned ancient? The Hookah even without tobacco has become a matter of status.

The new trends emerging are that of non-tobacco Hookahs with herbal flavors. Several modern restaurants are famous for this.

In hookahtown.com, they sell Aquarium Hookah which lights up and has swimming fish.

Looking the video clip of Aquarium Hookah in hookahtown.com, I feel like recommending it to the hookah clubs in India.
















Aquarium Hookah
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: