Monday, July 16, 2007

Count your wealth and say thanks.

The habitual feeling of lack of wealth, comforts, money is a chronic disease to man kind.
Sure, I am no exception to this. But I am getting it over and started realizing the wealth that I possess.

Can we take a small survey?
Write down now, breaking away from reading this blog post, everything you have that you have simply taken for granted.
House
Family
Kids
Household utilities and techno gadgets
Car
Career
PC with Internet
Free time
Friends
Food
Appetite
Cloths
Reputation
Books
Knowledge
Health
Travel

It is all right if had left out many. If you go through your list, you will be amazed at what you have. Write all the minute details against each time and go through again.

Gratitude will just flow out of you uncontrollably.

Now say these words as many times as possible every day.
"I thank you father for all my wealth"
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: