Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The school of new consciousness.

This is something different; something new-the kryon school.

A person named Kryon says he is talking to us through a medium and he will teach us 'The Awakening' through 48 steps. And he says he will give us miracles.

I am a open minded person. I am always open to new thinking. For the past two weeks or so, I have been encountering different persons who I think are guides sent by God. Yes, I am now guided by them towards my life purpose. It is clear; very clear.

I can't explain all my inner calmness that has descended on me since I met my guides. Kryon school which I believe is going to change my life.

I quote:
"At no time has an angel ever written something personally, he has always used a medium and I have chosen a medium who will pass my messages to you precisely."

I will speak no more about this. I am going to experience a new sensation.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: