Saturday, June 09, 2007

First class resort at Goa.

I could not believe my eyes when I stepped in to my room at the beach resort in Goa, India. Actually, I booked it online and paid for it fully online. I was a bit apprehensive about the size of the room. Mostly these kinds of resorts provide excellent amenities but the size used to bother me.

I can even compromise on the bedroom size but not on the bathroom size and bathroom furniture. Surprisingly, this resort’s rooms are equipped with full pledged bathroom suites.

A bathroom suite is consists of ultra modern bath showers that are fitted with convenient yet modern shower valves. This bathroom suit had a western toilet, a bath tub, fairly big wash basin and a violet color curtain that divided the bath area from the toilet enclosure.

For example, please look at the picture below.





All the taps were easy on my hands and the hot and cold water mixer was actually working!

I called on the General Manager of the resort and personally appreciated the facilities and assured him that I will recommend his resort to my friends.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: