Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Holographic Universe.

Do you remember my earliest posts about Christopher Westra and his life changing e-books that he offered to me free of cost?

If not, no problem, allow me to remind you about I Create Reality e-book that explains how you can use Holographic Creation to easily manifest your desires even if you lack visualization skill.

I give below a few things about what this book can do for you:

*Hope and Enthusiasm back into your life!

*Confidence that your personal creations are growing.

*The freedom to live the life you've always wanted.

* A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.

* Increased energy and zest for living.

*The practical methods to create what you want!

Two days before, one of my friends gave me a book entitled 'The Holographic Universe" written by Michael Talbot in which he writes about:

A new theory of reality.

The latest frontiers of Physics.

The paranormal abilities of mind.

The unresolved riddles of brain and body.

Just after reading a few pages, the book got me glued to it and I am unable to hide my thrill and thats why I took time off to write about it here.

Knowledge seekers of realities of our Universe and the mystery behind it must get hold of this now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: