Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The one unanswered question.

Where is God and how do I communicate with him?

This is the foremost question every human being would ask at some point of time in his life. There are no exceptions to this.

Well, I am not going blow my own trumpet here but rather would like to write here about various answers given by various people from different parts of the world.

In fact, I would heartily welcome your answers too and I will publish it here without editing if you stay well within the normal blog etiquettes.

I agree with various concepts of God that we hear about. Here is one man named John Beckett who shares his life story in his website lifesgreatestquestion.com. I and you may have differences of opinion about what he says but let us respect everybody's God concept.

However, his story written with shocking frankness is quite touching and inspiring too. He has an organization called Global Media Outreach (GMO), an internet outreach ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ and is committed to reaching the world for Christ using technology and the Internet.

GMO has a network of trained volunteers who respond to e-mails to our websites and help people grow in their faith.

Please pay him a visit. Thanks.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: