Friday, March 02, 2007

Make your own subliminal CDs.

As I have been contemplating to buy a subliminal messages CD, I decided on the vendor. But I wanted to do some more research on the vendor and during that process I came upon another website that sells a Subliminal Message Recording Software.

This software enables me to create my own subliminal CDs with background music and binaural beats. I was overwhelmed by the fantastic features of the software.

Step by step instructions to make your own subliminal CD's or MP3's in just minutes.

* Includes Lifetime Membership to our Online Subliminal Audio Center.

* Cutting Edge Mind Control Subliminal Message Software.

* Integrated MP3 Encoder for making Subliminal MP3's.

* Integrated Text to Speech Recorder!

* *NEW* Integrated Audio Editor!

* *NEW* Integrated CD to Wav Extractor!

* *NEW* Screen Strobe Light for Self Hypnosis sessions!

Hmm... great features really.

I must do one more verification only;that is I must ensure everything I buy from them comes with a royalty free license. I also intend to ask them about audio editing software which is generally costs around $350 and whether what they offer is a registered version.

Gratitude: http://subliminalrecorder.com/
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey! Thanks for highlighting the promotions, but my personal favorite is still http://www.chargedaudio.com!

Do check it out, they have a 1 year money back guarantee too, and good and prompt delivery service.