Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The role of off-site factors to get a higher page rank.

I got a pat on my back from one of my online contacts when his 3 months old blog got a PR4 after following my tips and guidelines through email alone.

I impressed upon him the need to deviate from his predetermined ways to increase link popularity and offered some new ways to approach the whole issue. Of course the credit goes only to USWeb.com for all my little knowledge in getting higher search engine rankings.

What Google really looks for now are links pointing to your website from many different sources on the internet. Getting1000 links from different websites with low levels of Page Rank work better in increasing your rankings within the organic results of Google than getting 100 links from high ranking websites.

My contact was initially resistive to this idea but somehow went about executing the necessary steps to achieve this. It did cost him some money but that was still affordable.

He saw the positive results in less than 3 months.

Now I can’t find much time to coach people in this regard. But I can direct anyone to Blogitive that was created for this very purpose. Blogitive currently has more than 2000 Blogs within its network through which you can submit a web release (mini press release) to these Bloggers and they will write about your release and link to your website in any manner you want, including any URL and any keyword phrase.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: