Thursday, February 15, 2007

A new opportunity from Blogitive.

About a few months back blogitive indicated to its registered bloggers to be preared with their blogs on a paid host. That means we should have own domain for our blog and hosted not on a free hosting provider.

After much deliberation, I decided to create a blog subdomain in web directory domain. Fortunately, God has directed me to Mr.Sridhar who created a subdomain and installed the WP script free of charge.

Today, I say an update in blogitive.com as follows:

“I would start creating Wordpress Blogs with your own domain because we have a new product that will be launching soon that will only be available for those Blogs. You won’t be able to use this on free Wordpress Blogs that are on their own domain name.”

No further information about this, but thank God that I am on the right direction.

I am always grateful to blogitive.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: