Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meetup groups of Eckhart Tolle.

So, another community of Eckhart Tolle fans or shall I call them Eckhart Tolle disciples?

I was surprised to find meetup groups from many cities and states around the world such Melbourne, San Diego.

I found not almost but every big and small cities of every country has been listed there but no one's started any Eckhart Tolle Meetups near Chennai yet.

I am going to be the one who is going to start the 'Chennai' meetup group. I know already one person in my city who reads Tolle, but do you know that he is only 20 and a student?

There is also a message board which is active and stumbled on to another related message board called Worldwide Consciousness Message Board.

If interested please click here: http://etolle.meetup.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: