Monday, January 29, 2007

For the benefit of Eckhart Tolle fans.

I never expected to find a thirt party web site on my spiritual teacher, life transformer Eckhart Tolle.

I think I am going to be very busy for several days to come browsing the wesite of Inner Growth .

The webmaster has even created a seperate forum on Eckhart Tolle and I have immediately registered.

This website is devoted to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle through his stunning book 'The Power of Now'.

I have already made a few blog posts about Eckhart Tolle and the extremely positive impact his book has created on me. I have also been recommonding to my circle of friends passinately, to read 'The power of now'.

Apart from hours of reading material in the web site, I found some related links too to visit later.

Eckhart Tolle Official Website
Namaste Publishing - Publisher of The Power of NOW
Eckhart Tolle Daily Quotes
Sounds True - Publisher of Tolle's Audio Books
Eckhart Tolle Meetup Groups
Eckhart Tolle Contacts UK

I request my readers to share this blog post. Thank you.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: