Here are a few simple techniques to improve your moods:
1. Sullen moods invade us only when we are idle. So, get up and do some work you really like. You can do it just for two minutes.
2. Drink something hot. Whenever our body energy is at it lowest ebb, we sink into bad temper without realizing the cause.
3. Sometimes, it will be shocking to note that you are sitting in the dark that gets into us without our permission.
4. Music is a great spoil sport to bad moods. Try to sing along with your favorite song.
5. You may be worrying over something. Realize that worrying is the most futile emotion in the world. If worrying does something good, then, everything in this world is worth worrying about-right?