Monday, August 08, 2011

Reprogramming the subconscious mind-does it involve electric shocks?

When Earl Nightingale was quoted saying,""Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality", he would not have anticipated several questions asked by people who had no clue to such spiritual matters.

I would like to list of the questions that I was asked whenever I talked about the power of subconscious mind and we can reprogram it to realize our desires and goals:

* W
hat is subconscious mind?
* How do you reprogram it. In other words, how do you plant something in your subconscious mind?
* Are there any scientifically proven methods to achieve this end?
* Reprogramming the subconscious mind-does it involve electric shocks?
*
How to connect with your subconscious mind?
* Does your subconscious mind affect your life right now?

I would tell patiently whatever I know but I can't hold their hands and guide them to replace the beliefs their subconscious minds hold-right?

I have alternative suggestions for them. It can help you too if you are serious about living the life you always wanted.

* Ultimate Self Talk
* Wonder self suggestion kit
* How to stop unwanted thoughts
* Easily reprogram your mind with Brain Bullet

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: