Monday, April 04, 2011

What is a negative emotion?

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I m not able to accept it - I become angry.
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I'm able to accept it - I remain tolerant.

When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I m not able to produce - and I'm not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I'm not able to produce - and I'm able to accept it - I get inspired.

When I'm encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I'm not sure how I'm going to handle - and I'm not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When I'm encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I'm not sure how I'm going to handle - and I'm able to accept it - I feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and I'm not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and I'm able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I'm not able to accept it - I say I'm missing u.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I'm able to accept it - I say I'm thinking of u.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:
Something + Acceptance = Positive emotion
Something + Non-Acceptance = Negative emotion

So, it is not something or someone who is making me feel positive or negative, but its my acceptance or non-acceptance of something or someone, which impacts things...

Think About It..
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: