Thursday, December 02, 2010

How your thoughts carry life changing values.

While reciprocating a visit to this blog, I landed on a blog by Shelly. We have similar interests. I read a few of her blog posts and I requested email subscription facility to her blog's RSS feeds.

I believe her blog's content should reach more people and this can be achieved if she does a bit of basic onsite SEO.

I have read the following lines that she had published in her blog and I thought I could share it with you. There are thought provoking lines of father of the nation Mr.Gandhi. It is not only sufficient to read them and appreciate them. One must follow them if the appreciation came from the heart which means you basically of that nature.

* Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
* Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors.
* Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits.
* Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
* Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: