Friday, November 05, 2010

A spirit watched my work.

As I was bent buying a domain for a charity organization Nandhavanam, I encountered some difficulties but somehow managed to complete the purchase.

Next, I wanted a blog to be installed that again gave me several problems. Usually, I do all these in less than 5 minutes but this task took me two hours.

While trying to solve the setbacks, I realized I acted with extraordinary intelligence. I then informed the chief trustee of the charity organization of the work and the mail ids and passwords that I created for him and for another trustee.

Shortly after that, the spirit, that uses one of the trustees as its medium conveyed its appreciation for my work. Immediately I realized that the spirit that we call 'Siddhar' was with me throughout those two hours and guided me in resolving the problems.

What an experience!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: