Sunday, May 30, 2010

Always delivered more than its promise.

My father taught me how to save money; my husband taught me how to invest in gold. My son now teaches me, how to dispose gold. What a generation!

But, sometimes, it is prudent to listen to the younger generation. Ah well, take it or leave it. If you have never received investment advice, now listen. Consider investing in gold at least once in a year; it will give you immense confidence. Even if you buy in small quantities, its value will keep rising over the years.

Begin to buy gold coins whenever the web release of the U.S Gold Bureau advises you to buy. If you are in the habit of saving money as fixed deposit in a bank, try buying virtual gold. The annual yield will be much higher than any other means of investing.

Historically, gold has always delivered more than its promise.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

surjit singh said...

Yes,gold is a gold is a gold...
No two opinions.