Monday, April 19, 2010

What a simple 'thank you' can get you.

Now, I am grateful for the newsletter that I received today that inspired me to write this blog. I am positive that the message in this blog post will reach at least one person in this world. And he will pass it on surely thereby creating a chain.

Now, here is what inspired and motivated me.

"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you." - Sarah Ban Breathnach


This keeps our focus on those wonderful experiences. By the law of universe or more specifically, by the law of attraction, what we focus, expands. Those laws see to it that we experience more of the same (what we experienced and said thanks for).


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: