Saturday, January 16, 2010

How to attract a better future?

When I expressed my shock at the rumor about 2012, I was branded as a non-believer.
When I refused to see the movie Avatar, I was considered a snob.
When I became a fan of Joe Vitale and Dr.Wayne Dyer, people dumped Harry Potter books on me.

I didn't care for all the rebukes. If they dare and care to see a world of peace, prosperity and happiness, I tell them to at least read the blog of Joe Vitale once.

I just read his latest blog post titled,"How to attract a better future".
http://blog.mrfire.com/how-to-attract-a-better-future/
I reproduce a few points from it.
* The United States explodes out of the current recession by harnessing several new technologies
* We anticipate a price of $1.90 per gallon of gas

He is encouraging us to visualize such positive happenings only instead of becoming a fan of doomsday predictors.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: