Thursday, August 12, 2010

How easy it is to attract positive happenings.

To attract only positive things in your life:
* You don't have to buy costly e-books on positive thinking.
* You don't have to attend a seminar of stalwarts of positive thinking.
* You don't have to enclose yourself in a dark room to sit and meditate.
* You don't have to install any software on your computer to re-program your mind to think positively.

What else should I do to attract positive happenings in my life?

By spreading the Positive Energy, you can attract automatically that you have spread. Positive vibration will reach towards similar positive vibrations that are constantly floating in the Universe and bring them into your life experience.

How to spread this positive energy?
Just by resolutely shutting off of your negative thoughts, you are paving way for your mind to allow positive energy. When this happens you naturally begin to attract positive people and positive situations into your life.

I know it for certain from my own experience.

I track my thoughts honestly by being vigilant over my thought patterns. Sure, negativity will surface more often than positive thoughts but it is easy to send the negativity away once you are honest to yourself over your thoughts.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: