Friday, November 07, 2008

Masters degree in education, reading, literacy.

A couple of years ago, my close friend, presently working as a teacher, consulted me about getting a PhD in Continuing Education from a university online, preferably from an American University.

Capella University came to my immediately as I have already written about several articles about it and also spoke in a few seminars about the convenience of distance education.

After that, my friend did not pursue it further for reasons unknown to me. Yesterday, I listened to the ‘Inside Online Education’- a podcast from Capella University and learnt about their Master of Science in education, reading and literacy specialization that is also approved by the state of Minnesota.

I intend to ask my friend to visit capellacommons.com and listen to the podcast that I am sure will encourage her to think again.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: