Friday, June 27, 2008

Wanted silversmiths.

I hear and read that jewelry manufacturers in Indonesia have laid some of their skilled silversmiths due to shortage of silver supply because of increase in silver price but I know of a leading jeweler in my city (a very close friend of my husband) that is reported to have hung a ‘wanted’ notice outside his silver bracelets factory.

As Monex Deposit Company has been saying through their web releases over the past two years, silver price has been steadily climbing along with gold price and there seems to be more demand for silver than supply.

I think precious metals investors are taking possession of huge amount of silver either in the form of coins or ingot form. Ingots are generally silver ingots of pure bullion cast in a convenient size and shape. Yes, you can include me too among the wise investors.

But my funds allow me to buy only silver coins from Monex Precious Metals, home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: