Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bullion coins form Monex.

eBay is not my regular online shopping site. Even though I have been repeatedly recommended to make it my default online shop, I never had the inclination to switch my loyalties.

I know I am a bit closed minded but I don’t like to take risk when I am dealing with my hard earned money. Though I am not a frequent online shopper, I do buy precious metals online and that too, only from Monex.

I don’t think I have to elaborate much on Monex as I have written about their trust worthiness and dependability as the most experienced precious metals dealer in the U.S., several times before.

Why should I switch my allegiance to another for the sake of saving a couple of dollars when buying a couple of us gold coins? Isn’t that too risky?

Through Monex Deposit Company (MDC) you can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Image courtesy: Flickr.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: