Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Video subliminal-a miraculous find.

In order to manifest the money you desire you have followed these:
* Signed up to receive newsletters that educate you how to write affirmations and how to say these affirmations.
* Bought and downloaded every ebook on law of attraction and read them at least twice.
* Attended workshops after workshops on self development.

But the distant money keeps eluding you and refuses to manifest in your life.

Are you doing something wrong then?
Yes. you bet you are. From my experience, I can point out that your conscious mind continues to disallow the desires you have prayed for. The exact meaning is your conscious mind that analyses everything intellectually and rationally doesn't believe that your desires are in fact are possible to manifest in your life.

You may likely to refuse this theory but I am not going to argue with you. But I think I can give you a solution with which your all powerful subconscious mind is programmed in such a way that it will simply start believing in the impossibles that your conscious mind believes in.

I will introduce to you the Video subliminal. In order to keep your excitement alive, I will stop writing more about video subliminal here and let you find out all by yourself.

Ready? Go here.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: