Friday, December 14, 2007

The solution to be happy always.

'The power of now' seemed to be absolute solution for all our imagined problems. Yes, I can now clearly say 'imagined problems' because I took myself a test and repeated the same with my family members.

The result was astoundingly positive. I asked myself if I have any problem NOW. I knew I was not joyful at that time and decided that the reason for my state of negative emotion was my concern about a pressing matter that I had to face the next day.

I repeated the question to myself and told myself to narrow down to the present moment not not beyond it. I found myself saying I had no problem at all at that precise moment.

The reason for the negative state of emotion is only because of my worry about the next day which was several moments away.

You got my point?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: