Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The best hotel in Orlando.


Which hotel is the most suited one in Orlando if you are planning to take children as part of their school annual excursion?

My answer for my former colleague who asked this question was Seralago Hotel and Suites Main Gate East.

I gave the following reasons for my recommendation:

Children have their own gate-enclosed pool.

A dungeon-themed game room keeps them occupied.

The hotel offers Kid's Suites, which are comprised of a main room for adults and a themed area for children.

What else can you ask for? I have bookmarked certain websites for certain things. For me, it is always Orlando.com when I have to gather information about orlando area hotel. They have great many options that suit various budgets.

The Seralago Hotel and Suites Main Gate East in Kissimmee, Fla., is just off U.S. Highway 192, adjacent to Kissimmee's Old Town. The hotel is within three miles of Disney's Main Gate, less than five miles from Disney MGM Studios and seven miles from Downtown Disney and Epcot.

Orlando.com offers the most comprehensive travel and vacation arrangements in Orlando, with a travel guide offering tips on entertainment, dining, nightlife and more!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: