Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Say yes.

Don't ask how; say 'YES'.

Every spiritual development book quotes the above.
Leave the 'how' to universe and just go about implementing what your inner voice says. If a new idea surfaces from your mind, that means the Universe believes you can do it and it will support you all the way provided you take action without asking for others' opinion.

And if by chance you are asked by somebody for your opinion about something they wish to undertake, encourage them with out doubt, without considering your past experience.

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

William Arthur Ward

I received this quote in my email today from My daily Insights.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: