Friday, June 08, 2007

Prayer volunteers wanted.

It is no secret that I have immense faith in prayer. Though not a very religious person, I believe in prayer and God has always answered my prayer and I am gratified for ever.

I also strongly believe that God answers everybody's prayer. If you are one among them that don't yet realize that your prayer has not been answered, have patience; that's all I can say.

I just noticed an ad by Google with title, "Prayer Volunteers wanted" and the url was http://guideposts.org/prayer. I thought I could volunteer but unfortunately, there was no such page though the home page is opening.

I learned from their web site that GUIDEPOSTS was founded in 1945 by the renowned Dr. Norman Vincent Peale and his wife, Ruth Stafford Peale. The organization is unified around this mission: Guideposts helps people from all walks of life achieve their maximum personal and spiritual potential.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: