Friday, June 29, 2007

Exactly as Krillion said.

I am one among the 90% that is mostly influenced by the sales man at the retail outlet and return home buying a different fridge that I did not originally intended to buy.

We have a pretty long summer. Though the fridge doesn’t break down, its efficiency comes down during hot days. That’s what happened to my neighbor last month.

People consider me as a person with worldly knowledge and they approach me for almost anything. Oh, I pity them but don’t let them down. I will ask for sometime, seek the assistance of Internet and face them the next day with the best suggestions.

That’s how I found out about Amana Refrigerators that has the freezer at the bottom instead of at the top.








I solved my neighbors another problem and that is, who sells that fridge in our area. With Krillion’s help, I was able to locate the nearest dealer and retained my reputation as a person of knowledge.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: