Monday, June 11, 2007

Can a software change your thinking?

This blog's main theme is the Laws of Universe and one of the main law is the law of attraction.

After reading many e-books on Law of Attraction, I have achieved some success in watching my thoughts and change it instantly to positive if I noticed a destructive attribute.

I know this required a lot of conscious effort and I owe my gratitude to several online mentors like Laurie Brenner, Christopher Westra, Carol Tuttle and so on.

When I saw an ad from Brain Sync and read a synopsis of what it can do to our mind, I was skeptical.

Their website says that you can consistently enter into peak experience brain states and reap powerful benefits of brain wave entrainment therapy.

I think I need more time to learn about this software. Will get back later.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: