Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Anti unhappiness?

A weird way to express happiness-isn't it? This is the first time in my life I am coming across a negative way of expressing happiness. I am sorry, I have no intention to hurt anyone. I am just speaking from my mind.

The url http://anti-unhappiness.com is strangely about Law of Attraction. Quoting Wealth Beyond Reason for the webmaster's new life, the website is attempting to see that e-book written by Bob Doyle.

I know about his e-bbok and his involvement in the movie, "Secret". I am yet to watch the movie. But I have gathered as many e-books as possible on law of Attraction and read them all.

In this website ttoo, I am offered a free e-book on LoA which I will download it later in the day. I am sure I will learn a few more new points in LoA.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: