Sunday, May 06, 2007

Find everything about India.

I collect search engines! (smile)

Rather I develop a database of search engines country wise and I blog about them as and when I find them.

Naturally, I have a soft corner for search engines of India.

This search engine Findouter.com lists many business websites in India. I would say this as a business directory than a general directory. I am sad that it did not provide any opportunity to submit my blogs.

I think this directory has not reached the Indian internet population yet. Listings are only a few and there is a big scope for expansion further. In fact, today is the first time I came to know about them through an ad by Google in one of blogs.

It serves in other countries also like New Zealand, Singapore and in major Middle East countries.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: